I’m a freelance writer and theatre worker based in San Francisco and New York. Educated at St. John’s College in Santa Fe, NM, London’s Central School of Speech and Drama, and the Moscow Art Theatre School, I write on the visual and performing arts, as well as fashion, events, social issues, and travel. My work has appeared in The Huffington Post, The London Times, San Francisco Examiner, SF Weekly, Art Practical, ArtSlant, The Bay Citizen, New York Moves, Sublime, and others. I take commissions for pieces on any of these subjects, including travel. Contact me at
Larissa (dot) Archer (at) gmail (dot) com.
- ART (100)
- EVENTS (28)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (57)
- publishing (19)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (57)
- San Francisco (78)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- @BlackLionLondon whoever spelt it dealt it! 16 hours ago
- @BlackLionLondon it's a good word; and, well done for spelling it correctly! ;) 17 hours ago
- @BlackLionLondon they're the new kilburnian, maybe? Green and impecunius? 18 hours ago
- RT @SpaceArtsCentre: We had a chat with the creative minds behind @LFoules #Cymbeline coming to the Space 28th of May ow.ly/laQo5 1 day ago
- Your funk of the day: Voodoo Chile played on a Gayageum: youtube.com/watch?v=NfOHje… #goddamnfunkay 3 days ago
- 14,733 hits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.