- ART (100)
- EVENTS (28)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (57)
- publishing (19)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (57)
- San Francisco (78)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Ooh, Aah... Amazing resonance experiment with salt dovga.com/video/369/amaz… #trippingballs 1 hour ago
- Classical sculptures dressed as hipsters look contemporary and totally badass todayilearned.co.uk/2013/06/13/cla… via @itchybites 3 days ago
- The main reason to visit a museum is to sit outside in the sun. #london http://t.co/R4dQxXflrS 4 days ago
- @KathleenStavert ah cool :) 4 days ago
- RT @DickyCod: 2 more to go #cymbeline2013 with @LFoules @SpaceArtsCentre book now...... ow.ly/lSdDU 4 days ago
- 15,475 hits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
No, there is not a new photography exhibit based on the results of my Ok Cupid personality test. “Love, Anxiety, Happiness, and Everything Else” is the appropriately-broad title of a show comprising the work of 50 contemporary photographers, the finalists … Continue reading
because my books are available in e-book form now. http://www.blurb.com/user/store/larcher
Available Light The Photography of … By Larissa Archer Book Preview
My mom and I threw one of our famous grove street parties for my 30th birthday, even though my actual birthday is not until the 24th. My original plan was to return to New York after the holidays and have … Continue reading
The Ritual of … By Larissa Archer <a href="http://www.blurb.com/books/891246" force="true" only_path="false" style="color:#fd7820; text-decoration:none;" title="BookPreview”>Book Preview
Angela and me at our best. I’m trying to teach her the “Tijuana Booty-Slap, ” or “TJ Booty,” as UCSD co-eds called it on their week end orgies south of the border. This was at a fabulous Easter party she … Continue reading
Hey, that last post was a total downer. Here are some baby pictures for you to admire until I post for real again.