- ART (100)
- EVENTS (28)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (57)
- publishing (19)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (57)
- San Francisco (78)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- "Every time a woman got her heart swelled up with grief, there's a man sleepin' somewhere near " James Baldwin, Amen Corner @NationalTheatre 5 hours ago
- Holy hell, @NationalTheatre and James Baldwin are as amazing as I remember. #amencorner #theatre #london 6 hours ago
- Phrase of the day: "violent scatological consequences." You're welcome. 8 hours ago
- Soho Square, aka #Dolorespark London http://t.co/tfzY6ZPKNi 13 hours ago
- Ooh, Aah... Amazing resonance experiment with salt dovga.com/video/369/amaz… #trippingballs 20 hours ago
- 15,481 hits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
specific subjects I’ve written aboutAlonzo King ART Asian Art Museum ballet books California classes dance De Young Museum EVENTS Fat Chance Belly Dance Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco galleries interviews Lines Ballet literary events literature Mark Morris modern dance museums music painting Paris parties Paul Madonna performance photography pop-up mag pop-up magazine rayko REVIEWS Robert Moses' Kin San Francisco San Francisco Ballet SFMOMA Stephen Wirtz Gallery surrealism theatre The Rumpus vintage workshops writers Yerba Buena Center for the Arts zyzzyva Zyzzyva magazine