- ART (100)
- EVENTS (28)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (57)
- publishing (19)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (57)
- San Francisco (78)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- How am I supposed to work with the new AA Gill book laid spreadeagle on my bed, just begging for a good eye-f***ing?! http://t.co/GhJsaNuRuw 4 hours ago
- @Heliodorus777 London says hi! 5 hours ago
- @Heliodorus777 inorite?? You'll have to take part for both of us 5 hours ago
- Well-played, San Francisco, for waiting until I was out of town to put this on: "Masturbate-a-Thon" Festival 2013 sf.funcheap.com/masturbateatho… 5 hours ago
- no batter Saturday morning sick-in-bed TV than a doc about the making of London A-Z, every lost Londoner's saviour: amazon.com/London-Mini-St… 14 hours ago
- 14,847 hits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
specific subjects I’ve written aboutAlonzo King ART Asian Art Museum ballet books California classes dance De Young Museum EVENTS Fat Chance Belly Dance Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco galleries interviews Lines Ballet literary events literature Mark Morris modern dance museums music painting Paris parties Paul Madonna performance photography pop-up mag pop-up magazine rayko REVIEWS Robert Moses' Kin San Francisco San Francisco Ballet SFMOMA Stephen Wirtz Gallery surrealism theatre The Rumpus vintage workshops writers Yerba Buena Center for the Arts zyzzyva Zyzzyva magazine