I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (122)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (60)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (77)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- @BeanGilsdorf That sounds like a word I would have tried to slip into an article, to be deleted by some party pooping editor 4 days ago
- The Isolation Dances: sfbellydancetheater.com/isolation-danc… https://t.co/RmjEFPRNVM 3 months ago
- @Joni_california @goldengazelle These look like my people! Hahaha 9 months ago
- @ovillalon I did! 10 months ago
- Mayor London Breed: Change SF's Anti-Music Park Ordinances Now! - Sign the Petition! chng.it/wVThCfHh via @Change 1 year ago
- 54,568 hits