I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @thomas_violence: every mega rich person has an origin story like "at the start we were working 20 hour days, 6 days a week" but that 'w… 1 month ago
- RT @beldonstevens: Reminder that, if you insist on calling dogs and cats “fur babies,” you are implying that human babies are “skin pets”… 1 month ago
- Fail and drop dead. @CCP_SF brokeassstuart.com/2018/11/20/mez… 3 months ago
- Fuck you, @walgreens, for providing only this mask, WHICH SAYS RIGHT ON THE BOX THAT IT IS INADEQUATE FOR TOXIC GAS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @LalehKhalili: Holy shit what an image. "13th attempt to break the Gaza blockade by sea". Photo by Mustafa Hassouna (Andalou Agency for… 4 months ago
- 48,748 hits