I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (122)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (60)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (77)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Tickets for @trixiemattel and Katya Live go on sale in 30 minutes and f***ing @Ticketmaster is having sign in error… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @SFBART This is terrible. Civic center is nearly full and the ONE TRAIN wont be here for another half hour. 1 month ago
- @SFBART This is not special. It's reduced. It's not even ten and the station is filling for a train that wont be he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @alasoff Cultural deathbringers. 2 months ago
- @BeanGilsdorf That sounds like a word I would have tried to slip into an article, to be deleted by some party pooping editor 2 months ago
- 55,016 hits