I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- @LeeHepner Name the landlords...the names of these cultural deathbringers should be known. 1 week ago
- RT @THREETIMESBAD: We are bailing Black folks in Oakland out of jail from the protests. Donate in links below. Any money that is not used f… 1 month ago
- Your daily reminder that big tech is run by dweebs more scared of titties than of literal apocalypse. US model rais… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- .@SFMOMA neither google nor your Facebook page mentioned that you would not be open 10am to 5pm. A whole crowd of d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @ssnewbery Yasssss! 7 months ago
- 52,193 hits