I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @AcademicsSay: Active voice: I love your blog Passive voice: Your blog is loved Passive-aggressive voice: I love how you have time to wr… 1 day ago
- RT @usblm: Draylen Mason was the 17 year old musician who was tragically killed this week from a package bomb on his doorstep in Austin, TX… 6 days ago
- My father like visionary women. His first wife, Hazel Larsen Archer, was one of... 8 Pioneering Women Artists of Bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @Manglewood: Betsy DeVos perfectly represents the modern American Dream, where all you need to make it is vast inherited wealth and no f… 1 week ago
- RT @kethreydhel: hi i'd like to introduce you to my political ideology https://t.co/lPK3PRhThP 1 week ago
- 44,965 hits