I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @alaindebotton: Ripping the UK out of the EU like deracinating a tree: for a while it's hard to tell the thing is dying. 2 days ago
- My life is a lie. BBC News - Coconut oil 'as unhealthy as beef fat and butter' bbc.com/news/health-40… 1 week ago
- "...the outrage only succeeds if you’re aggressively ignorant (about the play.)" huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-ju… 1 week ago
- I've found what I'm wearing to Burning Man this year. This 'sexy chest' costume metro.co.uk/2017/06/09/thi… via @MetroUK 2 weeks ago
- RT @mynameiscal: I have won The votes That were in your Election And which You wanted To use As your mandate Forgive me They were So str… 2 weeks ago
- 42,890 hits