I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @sentantiq: “In exchange for fire we women Were made, another fire, greater Much harder to fight.” ἀντὶ πυρὸς γὰρ ἄλλο πῦρ μεῖζον ἐβλάσ… 1 day ago
- RT @ben_rosen: REPUBLICANS: who can be sure about what happened 36 years ago ALSO REPUBLICANS: when the founding fathers put a comma in th… 1 day ago
- No, it's cool, @nytimes, I've only written about this sort of thing, like, twice in the past five years. When an Er… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- They probably from San Francisco and are willing to pay $23 a shot. Thousands sign petition to drink red juice from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- "It’s legal for the parasites who buy an ownership stake in your company to decide they will appropriate your livel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- 46,961 hits