I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- When you're typing out a short bio of yourself and your phone autocorrects "art critic" to "arthritic"..... #touché 7 hours ago
- The beauty of your suffering truly moves me: Young Trump staffers are complaining that they can't date in DC becau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @saladinahmed: if you think stealing someone’s baby is a reasonable response to them crossing an imaginary line on the ground you are ei… 5 days ago
- RT @PoliteMelanie: Those who were mad at Michelle Obama because she said that kids should eat vegetables are completely fine with Trump put… 1 week ago
- RT @GrimKim: Just caught a cop checking out my ass so now I need to throw my entire body in the trash 1 week ago
- 46,064 hits