I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Oh no..... I think I'm a vegetarian now..... twitter.com/Protect_Wldlif… 8 hours ago
- Ta-Nehisi Coates is the neoliberal face of the black freedom struggle | Cornel West #dang theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 10 hours ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: But shall this crazed old man be tamely suffered to drag a whole ship's company down to doom with him? 11 hours ago
- You're my literary hero, Bean. And I'm speaking as someone who coined the term "pussommelier" last night. twitter.com/BeanGilsdorf/s… 22 hours ago
- Maureen Dowd Praises #MeToo—After Years of Slut-Shaming Monica Lewinsky thedailybeast.com/maureen-dowd-p… 22 hours ago
- 44,067 hits