I just had to very belatedly share some pictures from this most moving and beautiful wedding of two brilliant and very dear friends of mine, Nikki Mazzia (my first college roommate!) and Jackson (“Scholar and Adventuror” as his stepfather aptly dubbed him) Frishman. What a glorious experience it was, and I am thrilled for both of you. And how wonderful it was to catch up with the superior beings I am proud to call my frends: Katie, Billy, Kat, Chris, Tommy, Marcie, Ann, Juliana, Jen, and the various parental units, fiances, and significant others who came attached. Na Zdorovye!
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @LarkinQuotes: Your mind lay open like a drawer of knives. 18 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: "Hey you're that fucking idiot with terrible hair who tricked an entire country into making themselves look like morons… 19 hours ago
- RT @itssylviaplath: I, to you, am lost in the gorgeous errors of flesh. 1 day ago
- The Shameful Embrace of Sean Spicer at the Emmys nyti.ms/2y9TFHG 2 days ago
- RT @joeyalison: My start-up idea is to make tech bros obsolete by replacing them with empathetic human being who understand society and cul… 6 days ago
- 43,497 hits