This is what I did last night. I didn’t play; I just shouted along with the players. I didn’t realize there were so many people who knew how to play the ukelele. And that they all get together every wednesday night for a play-and-sing-along. London really surprises me sometimes. More surprising, however, was how many couples were making out. I didn’t manage to videotape them (I definitely would have if I had been able to get a good shot–privacy be damned!). But…..so is ukelele music some big untapped aphrodesiac or something?
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Did GoT seriously just mansplain democracy to me?! 3 months ago
- @farmsteadapp how come I cant find any info on pricing without signing up w/my email first? And does this app not exist for android? 4 months ago
- RT @thomas_violence: every mega rich person has an origin story like "at the start we were working 20 hour days, 6 days a week" but that 'w… 6 months ago
- RT @beldonstevens: Reminder that, if you insist on calling dogs and cats “fur babies,” you are implying that human babies are “skin pets”… 6 months ago
- Fail and drop dead. @CCP_SF brokeassstuart.com/2018/11/20/mez… 9 months ago
- 50,078 hits