If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- When you're typing out a short bio of yourself and your phone autocorrects "art critic" to "arthritic"..... #touché 7 hours ago
- The beauty of your suffering truly moves me: Young Trump staffers are complaining that they can't date in DC becau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @saladinahmed: if you think stealing someone’s baby is a reasonable response to them crossing an imaginary line on the ground you are ei… 5 days ago
- RT @PoliteMelanie: Those who were mad at Michelle Obama because she said that kids should eat vegetables are completely fine with Trump put… 1 week ago
- RT @GrimKim: Just caught a cop checking out my ass so now I need to throw my entire body in the trash 1 week ago
- 46,064 hits