If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @sentantiq: “In exchange for fire we women Were made, another fire, greater Much harder to fight.” ἀντὶ πυρὸς γὰρ ἄλλο πῦρ μεῖζον ἐβλάσ… 1 day ago
- RT @ben_rosen: REPUBLICANS: who can be sure about what happened 36 years ago ALSO REPUBLICANS: when the founding fathers put a comma in th… 1 day ago
- No, it's cool, @nytimes, I've only written about this sort of thing, like, twice in the past five years. When an Er… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- They probably from San Francisco and are willing to pay $23 a shot. Thousands sign petition to drink red juice from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- "It’s legal for the parasites who buy an ownership stake in your company to decide they will appropriate your livel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- 46,961 hits