If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Oh no..... I think I'm a vegetarian now..... twitter.com/Protect_Wldlif… 8 hours ago
- Ta-Nehisi Coates is the neoliberal face of the black freedom struggle | Cornel West #dang theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 10 hours ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: But shall this crazed old man be tamely suffered to drag a whole ship's company down to doom with him? 11 hours ago
- You're my literary hero, Bean. And I'm speaking as someone who coined the term "pussommelier" last night. twitter.com/BeanGilsdorf/s… 21 hours ago
- Maureen Dowd Praises #MeToo—After Years of Slut-Shaming Monica Lewinsky thedailybeast.com/maureen-dowd-p… 22 hours ago
- 44,067 hits