If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- @ssnewbery Yasssss! 1 week ago
- I unlocked $49 Rush tickets to #HamiltonSF at @broadwaysf on @TodayTix! Unlock here: todaytix.com/x/sf-bay-area/… 1 week ago
- @gawainw @WAGSocialCare I've read conflicting reports but more indicating that they are way better than nothing... 1 month ago
- @WAGSocialCare 300 gough street. Apparently many Walgreens stores in this city are also under stocked and although… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- WHERE ARE THE N95 MASKS IN YOUR SAN FRANCISCO STORES? I was told that they had problems with the DM not ordering th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- 51,016 hits