If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @AcademicsSay: Active voice: I love your blog Passive voice: Your blog is loved Passive-aggressive voice: I love how you have time to wr… 1 day ago
- RT @usblm: Draylen Mason was the 17 year old musician who was tragically killed this week from a package bomb on his doorstep in Austin, TX… 6 days ago
- My father like visionary women. His first wife, Hazel Larsen Archer, was one of... 8 Pioneering Women Artists of Bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @Manglewood: Betsy DeVos perfectly represents the modern American Dream, where all you need to make it is vast inherited wealth and no f… 1 week ago
- RT @kethreydhel: hi i'd like to introduce you to my political ideology https://t.co/lPK3PRhThP 1 week ago
- 44,965 hits