If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Oh, Jessye, I have loved you all my life. RIP the great Jessye Norman youtu.be/-vUmL0DXsBQ 2 weeks ago
- Wtf is this sloppy journalism, @harpersbazaarus? Your photog took multiple shots of the same 4 women in different o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Did GoT seriously just mansplain democracy to me?! 5 months ago
- @farmsteadapp how come I cant find any info on pricing without signing up w/my email first? And does this app not exist for android? 6 months ago
- RT @thomas_violence: every mega rich person has an origin story like "at the start we were working 20 hour days, 6 days a week" but that 'w… 8 months ago
- 50,670 hits