If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @LarkinQuotes: Your mind lay open like a drawer of knives. 18 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: "Hey you're that fucking idiot with terrible hair who tricked an entire country into making themselves look like morons… 19 hours ago
- RT @itssylviaplath: I, to you, am lost in the gorgeous errors of flesh. 1 day ago
- The Shameful Embrace of Sean Spicer at the Emmys nyti.ms/2y9TFHG 2 days ago
- RT @joeyalison: My start-up idea is to make tech bros obsolete by replacing them with empathetic human being who understand society and cul… 6 days ago
- 43,497 hits