If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Fail and drop dead. @CCP_SF brokeassstuart.com/2018/11/20/mez… 4 weeks ago
- Fuck you, @walgreens, for providing only this mask, WHICH SAYS RIGHT ON THE BOX THAT IT IS INADEQUATE FOR TOXIC GAS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @LalehKhalili: Holy shit what an image. "13th attempt to break the Gaza blockade by sea". Photo by Mustafa Hassouna (Andalou Agency for… 1 month ago
- Photography's Macho Cult cphmag.com/macho-cult/ via @jmcolberg 2 months ago
- RT @sentantiq: “In exchange for fire we women Were made, another fire, greater Much harder to fight.” ἀντὶ πυρὸς γὰρ ἄλλο πῦρ μεῖζον ἐβλάσ… 3 months ago
- 47,884 hits