If you can stand the sound of my speaking voice, which I cannot, here is a panel discussion I recently did with the amazing photographers Chris McCaw, John Chiara, and Niniane Kelley at SF Camerawork. This was the first (wildly successful, sold-out) event in a series I have started with Alexis Gordan of the Contemporary Jewish Museum, of discussions, studio visits, and salons focusing on the arts in the Bay Area.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @kylegriffin1: Oh boy. The new cover of @DerSPIEGEL https://t.co/pt8Qk5uwOP 1 day ago
- RT @KagroX: The "billionaire" who wants to build a wall so Mexicans won't steal your job now wants to cancel your health insurance to pay f… 1 day ago
- RT @DanteAtkins: Wonder how many Trump supporters wearing bald eagle shirts realize the EPA is why the bald eagle isn't extinct. 1 day ago
- RT @Travon: Serena Williams won a grand slam while she was pregnant so every man should probably shut up about everything forever. 5 days ago
- RT @ShaunKing: 17 women have accused Donald Trump of what O'Reilly is about to be fired for. And we have a recording of Trump admitting he… 5 days ago
- 42,387 hits