It snowed yesterday!! I packed this snowball and walked around all day, tossing it back back and forth in my hands, striking fear into the hearts of passersby. Was I going to throw it at one of them with deadly aim and pitiless speed? Whom would I choose as the hapless victim of my wrath? Who knew?
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Your daily reminder that big tech is run by dweebs more scared of titties than of literal apocalypse. US model rais… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- .@SFMOMA neither google nor your Facebook page mentioned that you would not be open 10am to 5pm. A whole crowd of d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @ssnewbery Yasssss! 1 month ago
- I unlocked $49 Rush tickets to #HamiltonSF at @broadwaysf on @TodayTix! Unlock here: todaytix.com/x/sf-bay-area/… 1 month ago
- @gawainw @WAGSocialCare I've read conflicting reports but more indicating that they are way better than nothing... 2 months ago
- 51,276 hits