It snowed yesterday!! I packed this snowball and walked around all day, tossing it back back and forth in my hands, striking fear into the hearts of passersby. Was I going to throw it at one of them with deadly aim and pitiless speed? Whom would I choose as the hapless victim of my wrath? Who knew?
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Did GoT seriously just mansplain democracy to me?! 3 months ago
- @farmsteadapp how come I cant find any info on pricing without signing up w/my email first? And does this app not exist for android? 4 months ago
- RT @thomas_violence: every mega rich person has an origin story like "at the start we were working 20 hour days, 6 days a week" but that 'w… 6 months ago
- RT @beldonstevens: Reminder that, if you insist on calling dogs and cats “fur babies,” you are implying that human babies are “skin pets”… 6 months ago
- Fail and drop dead. @CCP_SF brokeassstuart.com/2018/11/20/mez… 9 months ago
- 50,078 hits