It snowed yesterday!! I packed this snowball and walked around all day, tossing it back back and forth in my hands, striking fear into the hearts of passersby. Was I going to throw it at one of them with deadly aim and pitiless speed? Whom would I choose as the hapless victim of my wrath? Who knew?
- ART (122)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (60)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (77)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Tickets for @trixiemattel and Katya Live go on sale in 30 minutes and f***ing @Ticketmaster is having sign in error… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @SFBART This is terrible. Civic center is nearly full and the ONE TRAIN wont be here for another half hour. 2 months ago
- @SFBART This is not special. It's reduced. It's not even ten and the station is filling for a train that wont be he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @alasoff Cultural deathbringers. 3 months ago
- @BeanGilsdorf That sounds like a word I would have tried to slip into an article, to be deleted by some party pooping editor 3 months ago
- 55,372 hits