I haven’t had much time to write or brain to think, but the show is going nicely, maybe. The director shows up once in a while to deliver some catastrophic notes which we do our best to assimilate the next night. We’ve gotten favorable reviews, here, here, and of course it’s very gratifying to hear from happy audience members, some of whom reviewed the show on the site where they bought tickets, here. I’ve even run into people on the street who recognized me from the show and said some very kind things. Unfortunately the Chronicle only reviews smaller theaters when they produce a new play, or a west coast premier.
Still, one never really feels like one got it. Luckily, we’ve extended the run by two weeks, so I still have a while…
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- RT @kylegriffin1: Oh boy. The new cover of @DerSPIEGEL https://t.co/pt8Qk5uwOP 1 day ago
- RT @KagroX: The "billionaire" who wants to build a wall so Mexicans won't steal your job now wants to cancel your health insurance to pay f… 1 day ago
- RT @DanteAtkins: Wonder how many Trump supporters wearing bald eagle shirts realize the EPA is why the bald eagle isn't extinct. 1 day ago
- RT @Travon: Serena Williams won a grand slam while she was pregnant so every man should probably shut up about everything forever. 5 days ago
- RT @ShaunKing: 17 women have accused Donald Trump of what O'Reilly is about to be fired for. And we have a recording of Trump admitting he… 5 days ago
- 42,387 hits