Clusters of young Americans propped themselves up on Golgothan stilettos, clutching their plastic cups of white wine with one hand and texting virtuosically with the other. Some hood-ish-looking young men in ‘do-rags dragged their pants behind them from gallery to gallery. Many people had expensive-looking priapic-lensed cameras dangling from their necks.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- @gawainw @WAGSocialCare I've read conflicting reports but more indicating that they are way better than nothing... 2 weeks ago
- @WAGSocialCare 300 gough street. Apparently many Walgreens stores in this city are also under stocked and although… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- WHERE ARE THE N95 MASKS IN YOUR SAN FRANCISCO STORES? I was told that they had problems with the DM not ordering th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Oh, Jessye, I have loved you all my life. RIP the great Jessye Norman youtu.be/-vUmL0DXsBQ 1 month ago
- Wtf is this sloppy journalism, @harpersbazaarus? Your photog took multiple shots of the same 4 women in different o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- 50,898 hits