Clusters of young Americans propped themselves up on Golgothan stilettos, clutching their plastic cups of white wine with one hand and texting virtuosically with the other. Some hood-ish-looking young men in ‘do-rags dragged their pants behind them from gallery to gallery. Many people had expensive-looking priapic-lensed cameras dangling from their necks.
- ART (122)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (60)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (77)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- @alasoff Cultural deathbringers. 3 weeks ago
- @BeanGilsdorf That sounds like a word I would have tried to slip into an article, to be deleted by some party pooping editor 1 month ago
- The Isolation Dances: sfbellydancetheater.com/isolation-danc… https://t.co/RmjEFPRNVM 4 months ago
- @Joni_california @goldengazelle These look like my people! Hahaha 10 months ago
- @ovillalon I did! 11 months ago
- 54,770 hits