Clusters of young Americans propped themselves up on Golgothan stilettos, clutching their plastic cups of white wine with one hand and texting virtuosically with the other. Some hood-ish-looking young men in ‘do-rags dragged their pants behind them from gallery to gallery. Many people had expensive-looking priapic-lensed cameras dangling from their necks.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Your daily reminder that big tech is run by dweebs more scared of titties than of literal apocalypse. US model rais… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- .@SFMOMA neither google nor your Facebook page mentioned that you would not be open 10am to 5pm. A whole crowd of d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @ssnewbery Yasssss! 4 months ago
- I unlocked $49 Rush tickets to #HamiltonSF at @broadwaysf on @TodayTix! Unlock here: todaytix.com/x/sf-bay-area/… 4 months ago
- @gawainw @WAGSocialCare I've read conflicting reports but more indicating that they are way better than nothing... 5 months ago
- 51,743 hits