Clusters of young Americans propped themselves up on Golgothan stilettos, clutching their plastic cups of white wine with one hand and texting virtuosically with the other. Some hood-ish-looking young men in ‘do-rags dragged their pants behind them from gallery to gallery. Many people had expensive-looking priapic-lensed cameras dangling from their necks.
- ART (123)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (61)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (78)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- Fuck you, @walgreens, for providing only this mask, WHICH SAYS RIGHT ON THE BOX THAT IT IS INADEQUATE FOR TOXIC GAS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @LalehKhalili: Holy shit what an image. "13th attempt to break the Gaza blockade by sea". Photo by Mustafa Hassouna (Andalou Agency for… 3 weeks ago
- Photography's Macho Cult cphmag.com/macho-cult/ via @jmcolberg 1 month ago
- RT @sentantiq: “In exchange for fire we women Were made, another fire, greater Much harder to fight.” ἀντὶ πυρὸς γὰρ ἄλλο πῦρ μεῖζον ἐβλάσ… 2 months ago
- RT @ben_rosen: REPUBLICANS: who can be sure about what happened 36 years ago ALSO REPUBLICANS: when the founding fathers put a comma in th… 2 months ago
- 47,571 hits