Clusters of young Americans propped themselves up on Golgothan stilettos, clutching their plastic cups of white wine with one hand and texting virtuosically with the other. Some hood-ish-looking young men in ‘do-rags dragged their pants behind them from gallery to gallery. Many people had expensive-looking priapic-lensed cameras dangling from their necks.
- ART (122)
- EVENTS (30)
- PERSONAL ESSAYS (60)
- publishing (21)
- Publishing rants (11)
- REVIEWS (77)
- San Francisco (89)
Arts writing doesn’t pay much.
- @Joni_california @goldengazelle These look like my people! Hahaha 2 months ago
- @ovillalon I did! 3 months ago
- Mayor London Breed: Change SF's Anti-Music Park Ordinances Now! - Sign the Petition! chng.it/wVThCfHh via @Change 6 months ago
- RT @Anne__Sexton: The soul was not cured, it was as full as a clothes closet of dresses that did not fit. 6 months ago
- RT @Anne__Sexton: Somebody sees me, and I see myself through them. Then it’s all gone, the whole world falls apart. 6 months ago
- 53,389 hits